Momo Does Art
Self-taught Artist & Digital Painter passionate about animals
How to order a commission?
○ You can order by email or through my ko-fi page. You can also contact me through social media.
○ Before commissioning me, check if I'm currently open and make sure to read my terms.
○ Please send me clear references of your pet - non blurry photos, natural lighting.
○ Only send me the payment when I agreed to do your commission.
○ I reserve the right to refuse any requested commission if I feel that I am not capable of doing it.
○ You can contact me in the following languages: english, portuguese, french and spanish.
Email: [email protected]
If you like my work, please consider supporting me through the Ko-fi button bellow! All donations are greatly appreciated (and rewarded)!
Ko-fi Loosen Style
Icon €8 EUR | $10 USD
Small Pet €45 EUR | $53 USD
Bust €85 EUR | $105 USD
Half-body €96 EUR | $118 USD
Full-body €115 EUR | $141 USD
No additional costs: background colors choice and possibility to add a nametag, flower or toy.
Check my portfolio for more examples of my work!
Process & Delivery
○ After receiving the payment I will start on your commission right away or in the next few days. Notice that once I've started you lose the rights to a refund.
○ While working on your piece, you will be receiving 'work-in-progress' screenshots so you can have an idea where I am at.
○ The time it takes to finish a commission varies between 3 days to 3 months (usually less than a week).
○ Note that there's NO physical product. Once the piece is finished I will send you the full-resolution image (16x20 inches = 4800x6000 px at 350 dpi in PNG format) along with a web-friendly size (smaller size) by email.
(Exception with the 'Loosen style' option: 2000x2000 px.)
○ Revisions / modifications may have extra costs, it will depend on complexity.
Terms of Service
This information is NOT applicable for commercial work, therefore the art can only be used for the client's personal purposes.
○ I only accept paypal. Payments must be made upfront in EUR or USD.
○ I, the artist, claim the rights over my work, not the buyer. I am allowed to use the artwork to promote myself (social media, website), unless we talked about it and there's a mutual agreement.
○ The ordered piece is yours. You can use it for any personal use.
○ You CANNOT claim the work as your own, remove my signature, edit it or redistribute commercially (meaning making money off it in any way).
○ You have NO rights to resell any commission(s) requested from me with a Non Fungible Token (NFT) or through any form of Cryptocurrency.
○ Once I start working on the commission I cannot offer refunds. If you cancel your order before I start it, you get full refund.
○ If for any reason I am unable to start or finish your commission, you will receive a full refund.
○ Do NOT request a Paypal chargeback. I will transfer the money back to you myself.
○ If you request a Paypal chargeback where you were not allowed to ask for a refund, you will lose all rights to the commissioned piece and I will have the full right to profit further from it in any way. I will decline the chargeback and supply Paypal with our conversations in which we talk about the commission as evidence that I have completed work for you. Furthermore, you will be blacklisted for commissioning me again.
Thank you for reading! Looking forward to working with you!